Saturday, March 13, 2010

I want to paint my room silver and purple or lavender?How would that look?

Like on one side I麓d paint it silver, then on the other side purple or lavender , then silver, and purple/lavendr again


My room has 4 walls??





Would that look rly retarded??


Any other color ideas?? Im not rly sure if I like it really??


My friends said that it would totally fit to me, im just that kind of person, it matches to me , they say??





What do u think??


Any ideas?I want to paint my room silver and purple or lavender?How would that look?
For me, it would be horrible. But it's not my room, it's yours. Do whatever makes you happy.





If you don't like it, you can always change it again.I want to paint my room silver and purple or lavender?How would that look?
I think that would be really pretty! I suggest though, instead of two walls with each color, do three walls the same and one different, as the ';accent wall.'; I have actually seen this done with a metallic silver on one wall and it looked pretty neat.





Have fun! Your room is your haven, so you should love it!
You should probably just paint the walls in the purple color and have silver accessories. You can put some silver paint on the walls, but not on the whole wall. Maybe try some purple stripes on one wall vertical.
It would be cool, in both ways (cool not warm, and cool like stylin'). Then you can change bedding to make it even cooler (temperature) or warmer with your mood or the seasons. Cobalt blue to cool it off even more, and in the winter you could have some wine colored bedding to warm it up.


I hate colors like rust, burnt orange, tan, etc. So I like your idea.
It would look great.The colors go together perfectly. My sister recently painted a metallic gold and plum in her dining room.It looks really good.Silver and purple would be pretty along with other decrotions that would accent the walls.Amber
Purple or Lavender are wonderful ideas. I'm not really sure about Silver. What about different shades or Purple? that would look really pretty. :)
what about all the purple/lavendar color and silver trim
i did that, only i added black trimming and it looked really cute. my bedspread was white with black outlines of flowers (from target) and pink pillows. my favorite room!





oh, and then check out my latest creation ...





http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?lis鈥?/a>
Actually that would look really nice, especially if you had some type of finish on the silver or gray walls. Just make sure the purple isn't a very bright one or it will look weird. A dark, kind of dusty purple will go well with silver or gray.
that would look totally awesome,go for it
it would be awesome. go with it!
Lavender and silver for the walls and you could get some purple accessories to put around like candles and stuff. I think it would look nice! You could also go with lavender and sage green, they are really pretty colors together. Good luck!
do what you think would look good. Normally you don't paint two walls one color and two another. I see a lot of 3 walls one color and the wall behind your bed a different.. But the color sounds very nice, I'm sure it will look nice. try steepleling. Where you take one color, (silver) paint the whole wall, then dip the steeple into the purple and blot over it.





I JUST FOUND THIS WEBSITE AND PLAYED WITH IT FOR A FEW. IT ALLOWS YOU TO PICK A ROOM (BEDROOM, LIVING..) THEN CHANGE THE COLORS OF THE WALL, TRIM, WIDOWS, ACCENTS. TO SEE WHAT THEY WOULD LOOK LIKE... GIVE IT A TRY HUN, IT'S PRETTY FUN





First , under the picture click. Change image, then to the top right click, show room type. and goo to bedrooms. Then modify your colors.... pick a color for each of the palettes shown.. Have fun





http://www.valspar.com/painter.html?imag鈥?/a>
Cool
I'm thinking lavender walls with silver on the wood trim and a white ceiling.
hm, i think it would look cute :) if your like a teen or something not an adult lol. I suggest finding a beadspred first, like if your beadspread is like orange you shouldnt paint your room those colours. If your really stuck on colours then do what i did :P , i got a white beadspred and it had rainbow polka dots on it so i baught little paint samples of that colour and put polka dots on the wall.
I think that would look awesome! Have you thought about painting your whole room in like a deep purple and then sponging on lavender and silver on the walls? I think that would look great too.
the color combination is good but I suggest that you use silver to accentuate.
that would look awesome! and then just have some decor to matchhhh :)
Maybe you should just paint one wall silver, like the main wall behind your bed. Or do all purple and then add sliver accents in your room with things like those metal words that say stuff like dream and hope. My favorite color is purple and I would think this would look good.
or u can do stripes or something your idea might look cool but i have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment