Tuesday, March 16, 2010

(10 POINTS TO THE BEST ANSWER) How do I paint my Xbox 360 controller like these right here?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Xbox-360-Controller-Color-Change-Mod-service_W0QQitemZ270339717941QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item3ef180bb35%26amp;_trksid=p3286.c0.m14








My uncle told me something about plastic paint that is available at any hardware store.





What kind of paint is used? Car paint?(10 POINTS TO THE BEST ANSWER) How do I paint my Xbox 360 controller like these right here?
No use vynil paint paint, that's what my friend used. He used the other types of paint and it started to come off. Just cover the buttons with masking tape and use a box cutter and cut off excess tape.








You can't blame me if you do something wrong, and even if you use the wrong paint, even if I told you to: Disclaimer.(10 POINTS TO THE BEST ANSWER) How do I paint my Xbox 360 controller like these right here?
yea i saw a commercial on some spray paint made for plastic, just go to a hobby stor and ask for that type of spray paint thats perfect for plastic, and then buy paint tape and just cut out the peices. i suggest you make a string from the ceiling or garage and tape it on the top of the controller when you sprayed most of the areas, except the top. once dried then you can spray the top finishing it and let it dry and there ya go
Car paint works the best by far. I used it and my controller turned out great. Take apart the controller and do the individual casing by itself. Let and dry then sand it off, and do another layer. continue this until you like the color and feel of it. It took me 3 layers to look really good.
u need to prime it and then paint it.. car paint works.. sand it. and then prime it again.





use spray paint





remember to tape off everything that u dont want painted and dissamble ur controller also
cover the places in which you don't want to paint with tape, and spray paint the rest with whichever color you chooses. i have done it. very cool
Try this website:


http://www.mycustomxbox.com/?page_id=8


It worked for mine.
Cover the A,B,X,Y and then find any red paint then your controller will look like that one.
Well just take the casing off, and either model paint or airbrush would work great.
Platislc paint
i didnt know that best answer got ten points. i thought it subtracted 10 points from you.


/sarcasm

No comments:

Post a Comment