Saturday, March 13, 2010

When I open an attachment I have to wait for it to open in Paint Shop Pro. How can I change that?

I would like for it to open without going to Paint Shop Pro.When I open an attachment I have to wait for it to open in Paint Shop Pro. How can I change that?
i think you want to associate the type of file you are opening with the default program on your comp instead of Paint Shop. Check this out: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307859When I open an attachment I have to wait for it to open in Paint Shop Pro. How can I change that?
Right click on the file, click on open with, and then click choose default program. Then it will give you a list of programs that can open that file. Just click on any other program besides Paint Shop Pro and click ok.
So far as I know, when you click on a file to open, it opens the file and the program with which it was written. If you don't have this program, perhaps you could convert it to a PDF with a free online converter


www.media-convert.com

No comments:

Post a Comment