Thursday, March 11, 2010

How much would it be to get my car a paint job?

I want it all black...but I dont want to have the crappy spray paint look...I want it to look like it was black to begin with...so I want it glossy...its a small car( a cougar)...I dont know if that would do anything about the cost...thanksHow much would it be to get my car a paint job?
Black is probably the toughest color to do a good job on. Any imperfections in the body will show up. So a shop that is proud of their work might want to do cosmetic body work to make it look good. $1500 might be a good estimate, but you'd be better off getting prices from a few different places.How much would it be to get my car a paint job?
Well if you're serious about this.......take it to a body shop. NOT MAACO or any of the chain shops....a small body shop. And as for the cost it'll probably run you about 1500 to 2000 to get the whole thing painted black.
Yea 1500 to 2500 depending on the quality paint. Like the other answer said MAKE SURE CAR BODY is IN PEREFECT CONDITION or any imperfection will show up when black is the color

No comments:

Post a Comment