Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How to remove fruit stain from auto paint?

somehow my car was hit with a fruit or something (had seeds on my car) on my passenger side fender and did not realize it until it was dry. My car is black with sparkle and I tried to use rubbing alcohol, no result, used wax to buff it out, still nothing. Tips on what to try to remove this.








p.s. I don't know what it is exactlyHow to remove fruit stain from auto paint?
wax.is.non.abrasive


therefor.wont.do.anything


it.protects.paint


not.fixes.it





Use.meguiars.scratchx.2.0


apply.with.microfiber.towel





then.re-wax.area


as.this.will.remove.any.previous.waxHow to remove fruit stain from auto paint?
Mix soap (dawn) and vinegar in some warm/hot water. Apply with a rag letting it soak on there like a compress. Keep dipping the rag in the mixture and reapplying. It should come loose after several times. I easily got dried up egg in 100 degree texas heat using this method.
The wax just sealed in the stain.





Use a quality auto ';polish';.
use scratch remover or get meguirs clay bar kit and it should hopily take it out GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment