Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How can I transfer images from my PC to a CF (or SD) card? I have Photo Shop, ACD See, and Corel Paint Shop>

Pro X2. In short, I have all the hardware and software to download images from CF and SD cards to my PC but I don't know how to load images that I have tweaked back to my CF card for viewing on my Pandigital photo frame.How can I transfer images from my PC to a CF (or SD) card? I have Photo Shop, ACD See, and Corel Paint Shop%26gt;
You really don't need any special programs to do this. The only thing you need is a card reader that also writes. They are really common and relatively cheap. You may have one already.





All you have to do is find the CF or SD drive on your computer (in my computer) and open it. Then copy and paste the files into that drive.How can I transfer images from my PC to a CF (or SD) card? I have Photo Shop, ACD See, and Corel Paint Shop%26gt;
It won't work ... I have the same frame. In the instructions it tells you that it will only display images saved directly from the camera to the memory card.





The onboard memory is the only memory that will show files that have been re-sized, modified or changed in any way.





Hopefully they will change that, but for now you are stuck with the 128MB onboard memory for you modified image files.

No comments:

Post a Comment