Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I need to remove the paint from my basement walls so i can apply an interrior water proofing. how do i do that

ive had a little bit of moister on my basement walls. i bought some ';drylok'; its an interrior basement water proofing that you paint on. i bought a house that had painted walls. i need to remove the paint before i can apply the water proofing. is there an easy way of doing this?I need to remove the paint from my basement walls so i can apply an interrior water proofing. how do i do that
try pressher washer (will make a wet mess) or sand blast,or ask the sales person for a product that you can put on over the paint,like dam tight at home depot......good luckI need to remove the paint from my basement walls so i can apply an interrior water proofing. how do i do that
if you had used an oil based paint then you are ok and don't have to use a waterproofing material.

No comments:

Post a Comment