Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ok well my sims reached a creativity level to paint still life, problem is how can I make it do that?

Like when I click on the easel and click ';paint still life'; a green frame appears and says ';click C button to choose a subject, so I zoom in on a thing and press the c button but it doesn't do anything! what am I doing wrong, is this a glitch someone please help!Ok well my sims reached a creativity level to paint still life, problem is how can I make it do that?
After you click the C button the game will be paused. Click on the pause button and your sim will start painting the still life.Ok well my sims reached a creativity level to paint still life, problem is how can I make it do that?
you're not doing anything wrong. sometimes the game is paused when the frame pops up. make sure that when you press the ';C'; button that its not paused, if it is, then press the ';C'; button and unpause it. That should help. If it doesn't go to http://modthesims2.com and ask around there.


There's some really helpful people there, and some really cool tuturials.

No comments:

Post a Comment