Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How do I change a paint file to a JPEG or GIF file?

I have a bebo account and was wanting to ';Roll Your Own'; skin. But I only have paint and windows 98 SE. Adobe is, for some reason, not allowing me to download Photoshop, so I am forced to use paint. I have my picture. I was wondering how i changed a Bitmap (paint) image into a JPEG or GIF image file. i DO NOT have Microsoft Office, fax viewer etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ThanksHow do I change a paint file to a JPEG or GIF file?
you can use irfanview. just open a paint file from it, and save it as a JPEG/GIF file easily.








www.irfanview.comHow do I change a paint file to a JPEG or GIF file?
Open the picture with paint and try to ';Save as...'; a jpg file. If that doesn麓t work, you could try downloading a free program that will convert it for you.
Open your picture


Goto File --%26gt; Save as --%26gt;


Under type, choose .jpg or .jpeg or .gif

No comments:

Post a Comment