Thursday, March 11, 2010

How can i post a picture i made in paint to be my youtube picture?

I just made a picture in paint and i want it to go on my youtube profile pic. I saved it into my documents, and when i went to put it into the profile, it said that the picture was too large. I don't see how i can shrink it any shorter than it is right now. So, what do i do?How can i post a picture i made in paint to be my youtube picture?
Save someone's avatar picture open it up in paint and past yours on top and resize it until it cover the other image underneath, save it and that's the easy way of doing it.


Or right click the photo, figure out it's size and resize yours to that size.





Happy Holidays!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hov-M7LK鈥?/a>How can i post a picture i made in paint to be my youtube picture?
LoL. They didn't mean the dimensions are too large. They meant the file size is too large. Maximum for youtube profile is 256k. BMP's are huge. Try opening the bmp with paint, the ';save as'; and choose PNG. The PNG will be smaller but won't look much different. If it's still over 256k then you'll have to save as JPG but jpg won't look as good. No matter how you go about it, you need a file that is 256kb or smaller or youtube won't accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment