Sunday, March 7, 2010

How to paint an motorcycle?

if someone can help me find out the steps i would like to paint my bike, like what kind of sandpaper i should use and what kind of primer i should use, and any other tips you painters might have for me, i want my bike to look nice. and i would like to do myself so i can say i did it all by myself. thanksHow to paint an motorcycle?
there are lots of great books that will help you step by stepHow to paint an motorcycle?
This is a bigger question the I can answer here. You should start by doing some research on how to do paint and body work. Cars and bikes are the same methods. If you want a professional quality job, you may be better off pulling the tins off and taking them to a body shop. The tools and equipment that you need may cost more then the paint job.
to paint a bike you need to strip it down to the fram e or the part you want painted. you need to take every little pice off of what u want painted. Then you need to bring it to a powdercoating place. the sand blast it and paint it any coler you want. you cant rill use spary paint or it will just come right off if it ges rubbed even if u sand a prime it. if u want it to look good and last you need to get it powder coated. serch in google powtercoaters around where you live

No comments:

Post a Comment