Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I used a flower to paint my fingernails and it ended up dyeing my fingers bright orange! How can I get it off?

I've tried SO many things already and I guess this dye is really strong cause bleach wouldnt even get it off! I can't go around with orange fingers! I don't know what else to do...anyone have any suggestions??





thanks!I used a flower to paint my fingernails and it ended up dyeing my fingers bright orange! How can I get it off?
I have had good luck bleaching stains off my fingernails using tooth whitener, I use the gel (5 min. Rapid White)I put it on twice a day for 5 to 10 min scrub with a brush, make sure you get it under your nails also. and don't be alarmed if your skin turns white it is the peroxide and it will go away. Use lotion after washing to prevent dryness. This should help. Good luck.I used a flower to paint my fingernails and it ended up dyeing my fingers bright orange! How can I get it off?
You might try buffing your nail plate with a whiteblock (soft grit, cube like buffer). Your nails are porous and the color has penetrated. It's not just on the surface.





If bleach didn't work, I'm not sure what to tell you, but I know denture whitening tablets help sometimes.





What ever you do, be sure to wash after and replace the oils that you are stripping away. If you don't have cuticle oil, then you can use olive oil from your pantry.





And if that doesn't help, then just live with it and paint over them. It takes 4 to 6 months to completely grow a new nail plate. It could take that long to get rid of your orange.
ANOTHER IDEA IF YOU CAN'T GET THE STAIN OFF JUST USE SOME FINGER NAIL POLISH AND KEEP YOUR NAILS POLISHED UNTIL THE NAILS GROW OUT. I'VE HAD TO DO THIS DURING STRAWBERRY SEASON.
r u mad?. k try to wash it 2-3 times a day.mabe it maygo
what kind of flower?
You may have to wait till it fades
just lived with it, we all pay for are mistake.
Try soaking your fingers in a solution of lemon juice and sugar,then apply handcream
Good luck! This is a technique used since who knows when!!! lol! It will go away...eventually!
Well I am afraid but there is no way of fading a natural colour it will take its time


And the colors duration depends upon the sort of flower


You can also concern any salon near to you


Good luck!!!!!!!


You can wear gloves and its in fashion too!!!!!!!!!


Or simply wear them as they are u can wear little tatoos too on ur nails it will give good effect
I am familiar with the flower in question...happened to me once





Take the LEAF, of the flower and Rub it into your FINGERS and NAILS,That should remove the orange dye. Good Luck!
They only way to get rid of the color is to cut off your fingers that have the coloring.
This is my guess- I'm a henna artist. Use hydrogen peroxide on it daily, swim in chlorinated pools- those things will help but it won't really go away until your skin exfoliates - which it does every 21 days.
Unfortunately, you are going to have to wait until the dye wears away. Your skin will absorb, and you found out the hard way. Good luck, but enjoy, you are now unique. Really unique.
Soak your fingers in WD-40 for about 1/2 hour then wash with any good oil soap.
acetone but i would say stop when your ahead it sounds like your using dangerous chemichals your gonna get burned from that bleach if that does work get and electric tooth brush that spins like 6-7 buck and try salt and lemon juice and scrub like hell





did you ever think of putting nail polish over your nails !!!!!!!!!!! to cover it ding ding ding ding :)
Does it look like you smoke 100 fags a day? try swarfega (probably spelt wrong) or some kind of industrial cleaner.
wear gloves next time, or wear them till it goes away, since you dont have much of a choice

No comments:

Post a Comment