Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How can i find designs to paint my fingernails?

how to find designs to paint my fingernails?How can i find designs to paint my fingernails?
Any Beauty Supply Shop.How can i find designs to paint my fingernails?
well u can go 2 walmart or Michaels!!! They have stuff!!
my friend once had this metal thing where you first paint ur nails a bottom coat, then you paint this metal thing with designs on it, then scrape off the ecces nail polish, then you have a rubber stamp, and you stamp it, the you stamp it on ur nail and ur good to go


she got it at a mall
online.
it's easier to just buy decals in the store and put them on dry nail polish and seal them with an acrilyc top coat
i don't know where to get designs, but if you do decide to put designs on your nails let a professional do it, and if not available, just paint a nice clean cut color to match an outfit....simplicity is key....
make your own its ez

No comments:

Post a Comment