Thursday, March 4, 2010

How can I give glitter to bottles, vazes or to glasses while I paint them in oil painting ?

which colors can be suit for making glitter on a bottle ? white, yellow or mixing together them ? I tried to do it with glazing technique which I just read this from an article but I think I am not successful at all. Should I try again, or I need a teacher ? I don't knowHow can I give glitter to bottles, vazes or to glasses while I paint them in oil painting ?
Try sprinkling glitter over the bottle AFTER you have applied the paint, but BEFORE the paint has dried. Then, when paint is dry, spray lightly with a clear acrylic covering to keep glitter from coming off.





Try a color of glitter called ';aurora borealis';. It is stunning!
  • face blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment