No ceilings , no trimHow much should it cost to have a professional paint the interior of my 1,400 sq ft town home?
You need a local painting contractor to give you the local rate for this project. Fortunately, there are plenty of local painting contractors seeking to give free estimates with no obligation, and taking advantage of this is the consumer-smart way to go about finding an accurate answer to your question. It's important that you get a local estimate and not rely on guesses found here, as a lot of factors really bear on the cost of such a project, including the following: The cost of material and labor greatly varies by location.
As I said, Free estimates from local painting contractors are the key to your success in this home improvement project of yours. Here's a great link to a handyman site that offers free very resourceful information to assist you in determining the cost of your project, and, ultimately, selecting a local painting contractor in an effort to get the best deal for you:
PAINTING CONTRACTOR INFO:
Again, while online, you can easily request quick, free estimates. I'm sure you'll find the information, specifically the tips, useful.
.How much should it cost to have a professional paint the interior of my 1,400 sq ft town home?
Lots of things factor into the cost:
1. Where you are located
2. How much cutting in needs to be done (around windows, closets, doors, etcl)
3. Are there any vaulted ceilings or 2 story open rooms (even if they don't paint the ceiling, if the wall is 2 stories high or high due to the ceiling be vaulted, that is more work)?
4. How many coats will you require?
5. Will the painter supply the paint or will you?
6. Will the painter have to move furniture?
7. Will the painter have to do any wall repair? (holes left from artwork that may have been hanging but will no longer be in the new painted room, etc.)
A rough estimate is about $ .35 - .$50 per foot for one coat or $.50 - $.75 per foot if they are double coating.
Here is a good ';Harry Homeowner'; calculator that you can use that gives estimates of jobs based on location. http://www.myremodelingproject.com/