Sunday, March 7, 2010

How often do you forget to paint your fingernails on the other hand?

:/How often do you forget to paint your fingernails on the other hand?
If forgetting both counts - everyday





SteveCHow often do you forget to paint your fingernails on the other hand?
...........I usually paint them in transparent so, no joking, I once forgot to paint my right hand as I always start painting the left.





If I use colour.... I don't forget but I might do it on purpose sometime, as support to the allergic C Man above!!! lol xx





http://th03.deviantart.net/fs39/300W/i/2鈥?/a>
Never. I do Nails professionally in addition to my regular job. That would be an abomination in my world. Paint the hard hand first. I am lefty, so I paint my left hand first and with practice, it'll look better trust me.
Only time I ever painted my fingernails with the proper nail polish stuff, I only ended up doing on hand... not because I forgot, but because I was using my friend Cherry's nail stuff and then the bell went for our lesson after lunch... haha.
not really often, but I'm right handed, to I always paint my left hand first, then I procrastinate to paint the other one, because it always ends up looking awful. :]
I never paint the other hand. It's freaking impossible. I end up just painting one hand and then people say ';you haven't painted one of your hands'; and I'm like ';durr'; :\
I've done it before...I've also forgotten to put make up on my other other eye and went to work looking....odd!





%26lt;--- forgetful at best :/
lol not often, now the toes are another story...
only when im super high....AHAHAHAH BUSTED!! ::points finger at you::
constantly.
For the last time... I did NOT ';forget';..... my right hand is allergic to nail polish so I only do the left..... sheesh... don't judge me, cookie-killer!!!!
never
i have to say i have never done that....





you are just setting a new fashion statement!!
never, I don't paint my fingernails.

No comments:

Post a Comment