Thursday, March 4, 2010

How old do you have to be to buy a paint ball gun at Wal-Mart and in Pennsylvania?

I'm 14 and I need a new gun but my parent said I need to get my grade up and they won't buy one for me. My question is that how old do you have to be to buy a paint ball gun at Wal-Mart or any other places that sell paint ball guns. Also my friend said that you can buy one at any age. What about air soft gun how old do you have to be to buy one at a store such as Wal-MartHow old do you have to be to buy a paint ball gun at Wal-Mart and in Pennsylvania?
18 according to my friend that works at walmart! walmart corporate rules! get your grades up! not good to go against your parents rules!How old do you have to be to buy a paint ball gun at Wal-Mart and in Pennsylvania?
18 here in north carolina. i know for airsoft guns so i know it has to be the same for paintball. i remember trying to just buy paintballs as a kid and thought that wasnt even a big deal but you gotta be 18 for that too. so id figure 18 but some states are different.

No comments:

Post a Comment