Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How would I find a woman to pose for me nude to draw and or paint?

I am an artist,and don't know how or where to go about asking someone to pose for me to paint or draw,I'm really good,but that's where I have problems.I can draw a picture off a picture,but it's not the same.Help.How would I find a woman to pose for me nude to draw and or paint?
onemodelplace.com


modelmayhem.com


craigslist





You are more likely to get a reliable model from the first two. You can get good models from craigslist, but there is a higher rate of late or no shows.How would I find a woman to pose for me nude to draw and or paint?
if there is a university with a school of art in your area post something on their board. art students are usually willing to model for other artists.
hold out a sign asking for someone and tell them you will pay and if the price is right you will get someone, and if your lucky and you paid enough you might get a happy ending
I think an ad on craigslist would be a sure win. Craigslist is pretty liberated and free. Perhaps even putting something on a myspace page would help in your endeavor. Good luck!!
You might want to leave notices at art schools. Some of their models might be willing to pose.





I had pick up a few gigs doing that.





NiF
Yeah, Craigslist is good. Say you're looking for a woman to model for you if you post an ad.
Why do you need a woman in particular? Why not a man? Sounds like you need to try a dating agency.
Advertise in newspapers or on social networking sites.
if you live near a collage and they have an art session sometime then maybe theyd let u in on the class idk its an idea good luck
Craigslist maybe?





Make your intentions clear though.
Well, I think just want to get some broad nude.
good luck


i can hardley get women to pose when im not drawing them
I'll do it ;)
  • face blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment