Thursday, March 4, 2010

How can i covince my mom to let me paint and re-do my room?

show her some cool bedrooms, together you might come up with your own unique design





http://teensthemes.com





http://girlsthemebedrooms.com





http://ratemyspace.hgtv.com/SNC/GroupSea鈥?/a>How can i covince my mom to let me paint and re-do my room?
I just went through this situation. I told my mom exactly what I was going to do and when I was going to do it. Her main thing was that I pay for it myself. I went from ';little girl'; pink flower wall paper to painting all the walls a light blue color. If you are rearranging/buying new furniture, get some graph paper and layout out all the furniture so your mom can see what it will look like. Good luck!How can i covince my mom to let me paint and re-do my room?
see i just got to redo my room and it was a lot of work you have to convince her a lot but you need to have everything planned out like the color and where you will put everything you need to plan what you will buy new and you will keep that you already have you have to make a budget one that she will like maybe give her reasons why you should and do like say i am crpmped and it is too babyish even my friend said it was a toddlers room convince and keep convincing it works show her what you don't like and what you do so it will seem like she agree's.


i hope this helps
Come up with a plan and color scheme. Don't plan on doing anything too dramatic or expensive. Show it to her ahead of time and get her approval. Give her a time frame for when you plan to have it completely finished. One thing that tends to scare parents is that their kids are going to start it and not finish it.
Just talk to her about it, but have a though out plan that combines what you like and what you think she'd except!





Let her know how you feel about it and be willing to put in some work!





Good Luck! Happy New Year!
  • face blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment