Thursday, March 4, 2010

How can I send an e-mail to the Paint Program?

Hi,


I need to fill in some dimensions/measurements in a sketch, in an e-mail that I received, and then send it back to the guy. (For kitchen countertop) He suggested that I do it in Paint~But I never use the Paint Program, and I don't have any idea how to get the original e-mail into Paint to try and add the numbers I need, then re-send it to him. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!How can I send an e-mail to the Paint Program?
right click the image, save it in a folder (doesnt matter which one as long as you can find it easily) and open it in Paint. (GIMP is better than paint, though.) http://www.gimp.org . Then attach it to the reply email.How can I send an e-mail to the Paint Program?
If you are using outlook express e-mail you should be able to just copy %26amp; paste
right click the image and save it to ur desktop then right click again and scroll to ';open with'; and chose paint

No comments:

Post a Comment