Thursday, March 11, 2010

How many times i should wash my car in order for it to keep the original paint and look shiny?

I just got this Chrystler pt cruiser 08, I want to keep it looking shiny. I want the original paint to stay on it but i'm a student with a very tight budget cant afford to take it to the car wash everyday.before that, I had an old mitsubishi, i never used to wash it, the paint came out and it looked very bad. i dont want the same thing to happen to this car. What is the least time i should wash it and still look shiny?How many times i should wash my car in order for it to keep the original paint and look shiny?
Washing alone wont save your paint and keep it in original condition! you will need to wax it.





Wash atleast once a week, and depending upon the strength of the wax, atleast once every 6 months.





hope this helps, give us an email


and ill expand on this: ryan_hll@yahoo.com.au








Below is a good guide with some tips about how


to wash your car and somethings to look out for!





http://029c29b.netsolstores.com/images/p鈥?/a>





Where abouts are you living, so I can give some advice about a couple of products to buy?How many times i should wash my car in order for it to keep the original paint and look shiny?
First wash it, then make sure you hand buff a good quality wax in.


Then wash at least once a month.


Wax once a year minimum. The first wax will keep you good for a while.
At least do it 4 times a month. or 1 or 2 times a week.
once a week

No comments:

Post a Comment