Thursday, March 11, 2010

How to find correct touch up paint for my car?

open up your driver side door, and on the piller where the striker bolt is at there should be a white sticker that says ext. color (example. NH578p)How to find correct touch up paint for my car?
Call a car dealer. might be a little pricey but will be an exact match.How to find correct touch up paint for my car?
Go to a Honda dealer.
Inside the lip of the drivers door is a sticker. It has your paint code.
No problem. I thought I saw something in your post that said ';Honda';. I had an Acoord a few years ago, and most dealerships keep touch-up paint on-hand and it's not expensive. In my case it was only $2.49. In fact, my Chevy dealership also carried some Honda touch-up paints so I can only assume that other dealerships may carry other manufacturers' paints also. Just remember to look inside your front door and get a code/serial # for the paint so they can get you the exact match.
Try your local Auto Parts Store. Some have paint counters and can mix the right color.

No comments:

Post a Comment