Sunday, March 7, 2010

How to make my bedroom look awesome with builders paint?

Ew!!!! my walls are that hideous off white color and my dad said NO PAINTING MY WALLS so whta can i do to make them and the rest of my room not so boringHow to make my bedroom look awesome with builders paint?
Here are some affordable tips:Get some cheap art prints or photographs and frame them and hang on your wall. Get a big vase and paint it wacky in pink with polka dots contrasting with your wall color and place it in a conspicuous place. Get a cardboard box, paste some color papers in strips, and put your things like books etc., in there. Look for cheap throws that you can find in flea market. Go for something colorful to match your whole theme. And enjoy it on your bed as decoration.You are done with redoing your room, in a cheaper cost also.
  • face blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment