Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mustang Hood paint problems, its going to peel, how can I prevent it?

I've talked to other people that their cars hood have peeled, i want to know if i can prevent it from happening to my car.


It's a red 05 Mustang GT should i repaint?Mustang Hood paint problems, its going to peel, how can I prevent it?
This is news to me. I know the older SN95 cars had clearcoat peeling issues but I have yet to hear of the S197 cars having this issue. If it's peeling now then you should still be under the 5 year paint warranty.Mustang Hood paint problems, its going to peel, how can I prevent it?
If its peeling now, there is nothing you can do. The paint system has failed and a repaint is needed.





If the paint job is defective, there is nothing you can do to prevent peeling from happening. Does Ford have a recall or TSB on the problem? I'd want to know how they are handling the complaints of peeling paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment