Sunday, March 7, 2010

How much may cost to paint a pool?

We just painted our pool. It is a 21,000 gallon pool - about 12' x 20'. We ended up using only 4 gallons of pool paint. They cost about $55.00 a gallon at Leslie's Pool Supplies. Use regular paint roller brushes, and you'll probably want one on a pole to do the floor. Have someone else go next to you to do the corners, etc. Glom it on good and do two coats.





BTW - I'm in Houston, Texas.How much may cost to paint a pool?
I'm a new owner of a pool and as far as I know you can't ';paint'; a pool but you can have it replastered and the plaster can be dyed. I chose 'pebbletech' or whatever it's called and it's much more durable but a little more expensive. I have been told and have seen from friends pools that dying plaster doesn't always turn out evenly.





The cost would, of course, depend on the size of your pool. I hate to guess but in Texas I would guess something like that should be budgeted at least 8,000.00.





June 7 -- wow, I'm obviously a new pool owner who is uninformed. I had no idea you could paint a pool. I don't think Anthony %26amp; Sylvan ever mentioned that option. (I'm in Katy, Tx)How much may cost to paint a pool?
Depends on the type of paint and what surface prep needs to be done...if it needs prep work and you use good paint (and have someone else do the work) figure about 1000.00-2000.00 depending on prep work heres a link: http://www.swimming-pool-information.com鈥?/a>
well up here in Nome Alaska. we charge a whole lot,


it's a supply and demand thing!,


however in So. Cal. there lined up in front of Home Depo,


and probabaly do better work! a whole lot cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment