Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How do I cut/paste a jpg from paint program to inside a yahoo email? ?

I drew something, outlined it, cut it, and then went to my email and it wont give me the paste option when I try to paste it into my outgoing email. I do not want to attach it, I want it inside the email. Help!How do I cut/paste a jpg from paint program to inside a yahoo email? ?
You'll have to attach it, whether you like it or not.





Email is not a word processor - not every email client can deal with inline images, or even HTML.





It's a limitation of the system - you'll have to live with it.





And I'm sure someone will tell you it *is* possible, but that person is most probably using Outlook with Word as editor - even if you were able to, the person receiving your email will most likely never see your drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment